Here’s a video of my Boerne Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting Ceremony.In it you get a little tour of a garage I organized.Click the pic. and Enjoy!
Texas Professional Organizer
Life a little (or a lot) disorganized? Time to get some help?
Professional Organization is about maximizing storage space and making your things accessible and visible through interior design. This can be a big time & money saver!
If you’re ready, I’m here to maximize your time and space without breaking your bank.
Why use me instead of doing it yourself? Good professional organization takes experience and I’ve been practicing interior design emphasizing kitchen design and closet organization for 22 years so I have a crate full of ideas to pull from.
Experience tells you:
- Whether to put something in a drawer, cabinet or in the open
- What size, depth of container works best for specific items
- How to maintain flexibility while customizing for an individual person or need
- How to categorize to make finding items easier
- What type of shelving is appropriate for the job, based on look and budget
- Where to get the appropriate shelving for the least money
- Where custom shelving or gadgets are most effective
- Where unexpectedly useful spaces are
- Where to find space for extremely large or bulky items
- How best to use odd corners and locations
- Creative ways to use spaces so they fit individual needs
- What is just a “cute” gadget and what is really helpful
Scared to tackle your job? No space or “pile of stuff” intimidates me. I relish a challenge and seeing a well utilized space!
Let me help you maximize your storage space and increase accessibility and visibility while staying within your budget.
A list is just not very helpful in a situation like this!
I am collecting photos to help explain what I do, just click active list items or schematic navigation to SEE some of the spaces I’ve done.
So, the question is, “How can I help you?”
Let me start with a list of areas I can organize to optimize usability and fit into your design style:
- Texas Bathroom Organizer
- Texas Bedroom Organizer
- Texas Closet Organizer
- Texas Garage Organizer
- Texas Hobby Room Organizer
- Texas Kid’s Room Organizer
- Texas Kitchen Organizer
- Texas Laundry Room Organizer
- Texas Office Organizer (in homes & businesses)
- Texas Utility Room Organizer
There are also some spaces I can help with:
- Entertainment Centers
- Toy Storage Spaces
…let’s not forget some of the extra things I offer:
- Group Presentations
- Handicap Spacing
- Kitchen Design
- Packing & Unpacking
- Staging (with your items)
So, this is a nice list, but now what? I’m glad you asked. A list is just not very helpful in a situation like this so I am collecting photos to help explain what I do (a picture really is worth a thousand words). You can click the active list items or schematic navigation above to see some of the spaces I’ve done. Roll over the pictures to reveal short explanations for what you see.
Take some time to explore and enjoy dreaming about what could be, but remember, nothing changes unless you take action so drop me a line or give me a call at 210.913.9709 to set up your FREE consultation today!
Alamo Heights | Balcones Heights | Boerne | Castle Hills | Cibolo | China Grove | Converse | Cross Mountain | Elmendorf | Fair Oaks Ranch | Grey Forest | Helotes | Hill Country village | Hollywood Park | Kirby | Leon Springs | Leon Valley | Live Oak | Lytle | Olmos Park | San Antonio | Schertz | Scenic Oaks | Selma | Shavano Park | Somerset | St. hedwig | Terrell Hills | Timberwood Park | Universal city | Von Ormy | Windcrest | Bexar County | Comal County | Travis County | Bandera County | Kendall County | Guadalupe County | Medina County | Atascosa County | Wilson county | Guadalupe County | San Antonio SEO